[TriLUG] (OT) triangle NT users group

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Thu Aug 14 19:59:46 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 13:29, Magnus wrote:

I'm a fairly active member of the NT group, and a mail mostly member of
trilug, I'd be all for that kind of arraingment.  Anyone in this
business who thinks that one OS/platform will meet all needs is in
trouble, know more, it's good for you.  ;')

As much as some folks would like to convert all of the windows systems
to Linux, it's not going to happen quickly.  Businesses still need folks
who support Windows, they are increasingly turning to Linux, great!

The sales weenies call this a cross marketing opportunity I believe.

Besides, less yahoo groups based spam would make me very happy.

Kevin