[TriLUG] [OT] power outage

Mike Mueller linux-support at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 23:17:59 EDT 2003

The slashdotters are discussing the power failure.

1. follow link below (http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=74768&cid=6701250)
2. follow link in post
3. follow link at site called "It All Starts at the Power Plant"

That's a lot of work, so just go here:
http://science.howstuffworks.com/power1.htm

Look closely at the picture.  Recognize anything?

BTW, I thoroughly enjoyed the presentation by Michael Tiemann tonight.  Very
informative and insightful and funny. 5. (May be spending  too much time at
/.)

--
Mike Mueller

I've often heard of companies having a crack legal team, but this is the
first time that I've heard of one being on crack.
- Comment on SCO's legal team by Hieronymus Howard on /.