[TriLUG] (OT) triangle NT users group

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Fri Aug 15 06:50:04 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 06:41, Jim Ray wrote:

Jim,

	Actually I don't manage any.  Once a system is brought in production, I
get to walk away, that's a different group.  ;')  But, I guess that the
BB&T count is somewhere just under 2000, with another 300 or so due to
come on line in October as we convert First Virginia Bank to the BB&T
network.  BB&T is still hiring, not a lot, but that's more than most
places these days.  Except that you need to go to Wilson for most IT
jobs in BB&T.  My group actually is adding one person from the First
Virginia IT staff, he's moving from Suburban DC to Wilson, NC.  I guess
that needing a job has it's price....

	Kevin

Kevin M. Flanagan
kevin at flanagannc.net