[TriLUG] More hardware woes

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Fri Aug 15 08:22:15 EDT 2003

I agree totally, unless you have the proper soldering equipment (and
some soldering skill), you will easily do more damage than good.
Especially if its under warranty!  I was just trying to make the point
that if you can identify what parts are damaged on the board it may help
to pinpoint what caused the problem in the first place.  If all roads,
or traces, lead to the power supply, then it might be worth having it
checked out before attaching it to another MB, just in case.

--mike