[TriLUG] docbook & help guides

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Fri Aug 15 18:02:50 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 17:37, Rob wrote:
> On Friday 15 August 2003 11:36, Ed Hill wrote:
> > And using Red Hat 9, its been pretty easy.  I just did (and recommend)
> > the following:
>
> Hint on the RPM package with the tools?

Yes, the db2* utilities are in:

  $ rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/bin/db2html
  docbook-utils-0.6.12-5

and digging a little shows

  $  rpm -qa | grep docbook
  docbook-utils-0.6.12-5
  docbook-dtds-1.0-17
  docbook-style-dsssl-1.76-8
  docbook-style-xsl-1.58.1-2
  docbook-utils-pdf-0.6.12-5

so you'll probably want all of those and their dependencies (which
includes jadetex and all the tetex packages).  The good news is that all
the RPMs you'll want are bundled with the standard RH 9 distro.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com