[TriLUG] Joining an XP Workstation to a Samba PDC

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Sat Aug 16 17:48:21 EDT 2003

Maybe I should be posting on a new thread but, we are getting ready to
deploy a Samba PDC and we are running into a small prob with profiles.
We do not have enabled nor are we enabling profiles on this new PDC.
The Windows machines complain about not being able to find the profile
on the PDC.  Is there a registry hack or something that will not prompt
the user with this error?

Thanks in advance,
Chris