[TriLUG] Mailman Setup?

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 16:29:20 EDT 2003

hey guys,

Probably tomorrow I'm gonna dive head first into my first install of
Mailman (2.1) on a fresh install of RH 9.  I can't find too much
documentation on installation or setup of Mailman (haven't checked the
READMEs that come in the .gz yet) so I'm assuming that most everything is
in the READMEs.  Just wanted to ping the list and see if there's anything I
should know before jumping in, or if anyone had any good links to some
docs.  I've googled, but can't find much.  I figure someone has something
to say since i'm positive that _someone_ here has installed it before :-)

-r