[TriLUG] OT: Dvorak at it again - Wants the gov. to "license"computer users

Mike Norwood norwoodm at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 20 16:34:59 EDT 2003

Another problem is the increasing number of devices with web access.  Cell
phones and pdas have web access now, would people need licenses to use
them as well? We haven't seen it yet, but there is no reason there won't
one day be some internet clogging cell-phone virus or worm.

They just better leave my tivo alone.

Mike Norwood