[TriLUG] RR problems relaying mail

Chris Merrill cmerrill at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 21 10:15:31 EDT 2003

Answered my own question (by reading the docs!):

the entry in the transport map should be:
     .rr.com           smtp:[smtp-server.nc.rr.com]

With no '*' !

I think I've seen the '*.rr.com' posted here...so anybody who
has used it should check their mail logs to verify the mail
is being relayed correctly.  (or maybe I added it...)

Chris

--
Chris Merrill
cmerrill at nc.rr.com