[TriLUG] mailman/postfix integration problem with bounce-processing

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Thu Aug 21 11:45:23 EDT 2003

Thanks, Mike!    I would not have searched under "delimiter"...

I turned that on and it works great!

Mike Johnson wrote:
> Yes, look at this setting in main.cf:
> # ADDRESS EXTENSIONS (e.g., user+foo)
> #
> # The recipient_delimiter parameter specifies the separator between
> # user names and address extensions (user+foo). See canonical(5),
> # local(8), relocated(5) and virtual(5) for the effects this has on
> # aliases, canonical, virtual, relocated and .forward file lookups.
> # Basically, the software tries user+foo and .forward+foo before
> # trying user and .forward.
> #
> # recipient_delimiter = +

Chris Merrill                      |  http://webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.               |  http://webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software