[TriLUG] Computer Getting Slow

Tom Boucher trekkie at spamcop.net
Mon Aug 25 17:40:58 EDT 2003

On Friday, August 22, 2003, at 10:16 PM, Robert L martin wrote:

> problem and learn something new, but if your charging someone for your
> time, its just plain immoral to educate yourself at your customer's
> expense.

Definitely agree.  Wouldn't have heard a peep from me if the original
comment had said that :D

That being said though I'd at least recommended looking at some basic
things.  Would hate to re-load a slow machine to find someone loaded
something like seti at home and set it to use CPU and not give it up,
or something like that.