[TriLUG] slightly OT: small "network" appliances

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 20:17:59 EDT 2003

You played with a Cobalt box. I think Sun bought them and sells them
now. You want to look at the RAQ series of boxes.

Really they aren't worth the price you pay for them. As someone else
mentioned, grab a tiny intel box and put one of the ISP type distros on
it. I recommend using OpenBSD as the base. It's a fun distro and very
secure!

Jon