[TriLUG] Imap/Mail server scheduled downtime

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 27 12:48:07 EDT 2003

Dunno about UW-IMAP, but the MS versioning is really only for marketing
purposes.  Win2k, for example, is actually version 5.00.2195 (I think the
2195 indicates what patch level.  Or may be build number.  Not sure).
Windows 2000 is only a marketing thing.  And no, I'm not trying to defend
Windows or MS here, so flame off.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
 --Ben Franklin--