[TriLUG] latex & thesis prep - what am i getting into?

Mike Mueller linux-support at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 27 19:53:54 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 27 August 2003 11:40, Ed Hill wrote:

> but none using an SGML- or XML-based package like DocBook.  If anyone
> has done it or knows of an example, please post it to the list.  I'd
> like to see how well it handles math.

docbook-apps seems to be broken today - my question to them has not posted
yet.  I googled and found MathML (http://www.w3.org/Math/XSL/).  Evidently
DocBook has adapted to MathML
(http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/MathML.html).

I'll post anything I get from docbook-apps.
--
Mike Mueller
324881 (08/20/2003)