[TriLUG] RHCE study group reminder

Jeff Baldwin baldwinj at email.unc.edu
Thu Aug 28 10:38:54 EDT 2003

Thanks Jeremy.

All -

I'd like to take the reigns on getting a group going here at UNC, we would
have access to a nice conference room, could sit ~30, projector, machines
running linux that we could use for instruction purposes (PC, Laptop, Dell
Poweredge - Dual Processor - RAID5), area is located right on Franklin St.
1/2 block from parking deck, so parking shouldn't be a problem.

It's been suggested that we gather ~12 people before we start the class,
so I'm going to go with that number.

I think that by gathering input from those that participated in the first,
along with the detailed sylabus that they've made available online, we
could have one heck of a class.

Ok, I'll stop spamming the trilug list with stuff that belongs over on
RHCE, but please, if you're interested, join the RHCE list that Jeremy
mentioned in his e-mail & feel free to e-mail me directly with regards to
a UNC class.

Also... Jim Ray (jim at neuse.net) has offered his place (located close to
NCSU) as a host for a RHCE class also.  Perhaps we could get two classes
going?

Feel free to contact me, lets get this going...

Ok.. I'm going back to the RHCE list now ;-)

Thanks

Jeff