[TriLUG] slightly OT: small "network" appliances

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 11:56:16 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 09:51, Roy Vestal wrote:
> [...]

I have to second the idea of old laptops. My previous job, we used one
our old laptops as our email server. It didn't take up much rack space.
It was quiet. And it came with it's own ups. It's was perfect.

Ken
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."--Benjamin Franklin
" 'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human liberty; it
is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."--William Pitt