[TriLUG] TriLUG Lunch: Crazy Fire: Friday, August 29th, 11:45 am

al johnson alfjon at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 28 22:29:38 EDT 2003

Hi Jeremy,

    Count me in for this. As usual I have some questions about my system.--Al
Johnson. See you tomorrow at 11:45.  Incidentally, Jimmy Harmon (my printer
friend), says he'd be happy to print the Tri-lug cards free, but he has to
talk to someone with authority!! (which obviously doesn't include me :-)
If someone was tasked to call him, they haven't done so.---Al