[TriLUG] sendmail 8.12 w/milter support for rh 7.2

Magnus chrish at trilug.org
Tue Sep 2 09:29:36 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 07:42  AM, Rodent of Unusual Size
wrote:

> has anyone taken the 8.12 src rpm from 9.0 and rebuilt it,
> with or without milter support, for any earlier versions?

Tried and failed on the first attempt.  Since my preference leans
strongly in favor of Postfix I didn't go any further than that.

The build fails on "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldb-4.0".  It's not
strictly a Red Hat system as it is Aurora 1.0 on a Sun Ultra 5 (which
is pretty much Red Hat 7.x for sparc)

--

C. Magnus Hedemark
http://trilug.org/~chrish