[TriLUG] mandrake performance?

Dean Price dprice153 at charter.net
Mon Sep 8 11:38:03 EDT 2003

I have had this problem running Mandrake 9.1 on my home system.. I as
well tried to tweak hdparm with those setting only to no prevail.

I run an Intel 2.2 Ghz, 1GB pc800 rambus, Turtle beach sound, ATI AIW
Radeon 8500DV, 120GB Maxtor w/2MB data burst cache.

Networking was setup fine,

So if anyone has any other suggestions, it would be appreciated.

Dean Price
dprice153 at charter.net