[TriLUG] Job posting on Monster-java developer

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Sep 16 20:56:47 EDT 2003

I don't qualify since I"m not a developer but I know a lot of you do:

http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=19096570

Large company in RTP is seeking 2 full time Developers for a 9 to 12
month contract assignment.

These are developer positions which need the following skills:
Expert experience with Java, J2EE and WSAD (Websphere Studio Application
Developer)
Experience with EJBs and Web Services, JUnit and JTest, API development
Ant build environment, CMVC, UNIX, Linux and Windows.

The job responsibilities include: code clean-up, defect resolution on
the current release, enhancements to JUnit and JTest testcases, new
function API development on the next release in 2004.

HTH