[TriLUG] I'm getting flooded

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 19 15:48:13 EDT 2003

Oh yeah!
Most of mine came from some poor infected soul on the cox.com network.

It looks like a Microsoft Support email asking you to install the latest
service pack update - conveniently attached.

This one has a fairly sophisticated look for a viral payload.  The html
links included really point back to Microsoft, and the message format is
mirrored off of the MS website.  They still need to work on the wording
though.  It was sent either by teenagers or folks with limited English
use.

Jon