[TriLUG] Time To Ditch RoadRunner?

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 22 20:09:18 EDT 2003

I'll reserve judgement on TWC for now.  They are considering bandwidth
caps and that's going to be the real killer for me.  I don't download
music or movies over the Internet BUT I am connected all day to the
cable modem in one way for another (and for one reason or another).
Plus I just started to use VOIP at the house.  I'll be using lots of
bandwidth, and I've just started to monitor the line to see just how
much.  If I get hit with a cap though I've done nothing wrong I'll get
a bit ticked at that.

I guess I could always get my own T1 but, oh the cost!  :)

Greg