[TriLUG] Linux is more secure.

Byarlay, Wayne A. wab at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 23 10:54:38 EDT 2003

I recently read an article in The Economist
(http://www.economist.com/business/displayStory.cfm?story_id=2054746) which
paraphrased Microsoft as saying that... "Microsoft and its allies have
sought to discredit open-source software, likening its challenge of
proprietary ownership to communism and suggesting that its openness makes it
insecure and therefore vulnerable to terrorism."

So now not only is it communist, but also contributes to terrorism. That
does it, i'm reformatting my hard drive and replacing my linux install with
2003 server... It's worth the $$ to stop terrorism. :P

wab