[TriLUG] mySQL/SQL books

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 17:44:42 EDT 2003

well, i did not know that.  What i really need then is just a reference
for mySQL.  It's what our app here at work uses, and i'm slowly
becoming a sort of DBA for it.  Just wanted to learn some more and
wanted a good reference because I'm sure that I'll end up having to do
some mySQL programming.  I'll check out the duBois book.  Is there
anything out there that isn't really covered by:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/index.html
?
Or should i just print that off and use that?

-r