[TriLUG] Re: app for opening access db

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Fri Sep 26 12:39:16 EDT 2003

The database is within an app that is a must.  The application looks for
the dbname.mdb.  I would love to be able to switch to mySQL but this is
one of our key applications and there are no alternatives, I must add
that this one file causes 99% of the application crashes.  It does
connect via ODBC 'I think'.  So basically, I need to edit the db and
then save it back into mdb format.