[TriLUG] PHP in IE

Stephen Hoffman srhoffman at hofftech.net
Fri Sep 26 15:59:00 EDT 2003

I have googled the world over and can't find anything, so I'll ask here.
I have taken over responsibilities for my churches website and am trying
to do as much of it as possible in php.  The problem I am running into is
internet explorer viewing that page.  When I view the page in Netscape (or
clone) it works and looks fine, however when I try to test it in IE, it
takes roughly 20 seconds to start loading the page, then goes quickly from
there.   I can't find anything that might be causing the problem, the page
is:

http://www.stmichaels-raleigh.org

if you care to test for yourself.  Am I mising a tag that speeds IE up?
Is there some trick I don't know about?

TIA,
Steve