[TriLUG] Mail Question

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 09:34:37 EDT 2003

<WAG> SpamAssassin has a timing parameter, and if it takes too long to
process a piece of mail then it simply passes the mail on through
without any checks. Could it be that some of the processes for getting
the mail are simply taking too long (or are running as some user that
doesn't have spam assassin setup to run)?</WAG>