[TriLUG] Re: HTTP & different ports; routing & stuff

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Wed Oct 1 12:58:45 EDT 2003

Huh?  Why not just edit the httpd.conf Listen directive for the address
and port you want?  Do something similar for zope or whatever the other
listening app is and be done with it.

For example: Listen 192.168.1.1 8080
This lets apache serve clients connecting to the specified NIC/IP and
port.

Does it really need to be more complicated than this?  Maybe Im missing
something.

-Ryan

--
Ryan Leathers <ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com>