[TriLUG] Linux is a monopoly???????

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 2 15:16:28 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,

On first reading this article, it struck me as being very pro-industry.
  When you read the "About Us" page of CAGW, they claim to be
apolitical, yet they quote Ronald Reagan and Bob Dole.

This source places them as far to the right as possible:

http://www.capitalresearch.org/search/orgdisplay.asp?Org=CAG100

Their list of corporate sponsors is long as well.

I suspect their motives.  I strongly back reducing government waste, but
not only for the benefit of enriching industry suppliers.

The phrasing of their arguments makes me believe they oppose open source
because it will keep private industry from receiving a healthy dose of
taxpayer's money.

--
Scott C.