[TriLUG] sendmail 8.11.6 virtual Host

remotelabs hostmaster remotelabs.hostmasterus at globalknowledge.com
Fri Oct 3 09:01:58 EDT 2003

I'm not sure if this is what you are after but...

If you want to use DNS for this then set up an appropriate zone file for
the virtualDom.com.  Then include a line like this:

virtualdom.com.	 IN  MX  10 mail.realdom.com.

This will take mail for user at virtualdom.com and send it to your mail
server in the real domain.  This virtualdom.com zone is very tidy as
well.