[TriLUG] Cheap Colo/Hosting

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 7 14:41:41 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 13:25, Chris MacLeod wrote:
> This thread has probably been beaten well into submission but I'll revisit.
>
> Anyone have suggestions for cheap/inexpensive colo / hosting.  I know the merits and pitfalls of dyndns on dsl/cable so lets not go there.  Colo would be preferred but hosting could work if DNS, mail and web are able to be controlled.
>
> Thanks,

TriLUG runs out of INFLOW which is excellent.
  http://inflow.com

I'm currently running a business out of Peak10's CoLo.  They gave us a
great deal on startup costs - which is what you need when you are a
*Start-up*!
  http://peak10.com

Lisa Boyd (of former Steering Committee fame) runs a hosting company and
is very good at maintaining the server.  She also might be open to your
running some private apps.
  http://tigertech.netmar.com

Good Luck! - Jon Carnes