[TriLUG] Linksys WPC11 v.4 (wireless PCMCIA)

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Mon Oct 13 12:45:47 EDT 2003

I'm trying to get a Linksys WPC11 v.4 wirelss PCMCIA card working under RH9
and am not having much luck.  I've found several resources on the web that
describe what "may" work and what "should" work, but not many procedures
that actually do work.  Has anyone actually got this card working under RH9,
and if so could you show me the right way?  This is a business need, so I
may be willing to compensate depending on the outcome.

Matt Frye