[TriLUG] Starting / Running a business???

David R.Matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Tue Oct 14 11:23:26 EDT 2003

i think Mike was pointing out the top 10 things people will say to you
when you mention "Hey, I'm thinking of starting a business."

they are good to know in advance to keep you from having the
deer-in-headlights look.  if you think about these negative takes
early, prepare your responses, plan for success and then don't let the
turkeys keep you down, you will probably be alright.

think of it as "shock therapy" for prospective business owners.
i would also like some kool aid.
dave m.