[TriLUG] apache reporting as....

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Tue Oct 14 13:36:56 EDT 2003

A couple of things I have used:

If its OK to show up as Apache and you just want to hide the REALLY
juicy details then add >> ServerTokens ProductOnly in your httpd.conf

If you need to make it look like IIS or Netscape or something then
you'll also want to edit httpd.h and change:

define SERVER_BASEVENDOR "Apache Group"
define SERVER_BASEPRODUCT "Apache"
define SERVER_BASEREVISION "0.0.0"

-Ryan