[TriLUG] zaurus

elremx2 at earthlink.net elremx2 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 10:02:09 EDT 2003

Settings seem to be ok.  Uninstalled the software and reinstalled.  It
is the new software for V3.1.

Tried with the inetllesync software and with the qtopia software.   when
I try to synk Iget the eror message taht says to make sur ethe settings
are the same.  Settings are the same.

ipconfig gives me an address of 192.168.129.1  and a class c subnet mask
ping works fine

If I put in the wireless cf card I can surf the net and download files.
but I cant get anything to talk to my computers.  either through the usb
link or the network