[TriLUG] Linux intro book recommendation?

elfick elfick at trilug.org
Thu Oct 16 14:30:09 EDT 2003

Quite the opposite to Chris, we have found very few issues while
converting to OpenOffice.org. Most of the issues we did have were due to
a conversion from WordPerfect/Lotus to MS Office prior to conversion to
OO.o. Only the most complex of docs/spreadsheets will be likely to show
any problems, and most of those (dare I say) probably should never have
been docs/spreadsheets in the first place.

-Lee