[TriLUG] Linux intro book recommendation?

Neuronet neuronet at cyberrad.org
Thu Oct 16 23:19:34 EDT 2003

+1 to Mandrake as a good starting point for someone new to Linux.

As far as books go:
I own many, but none are 'just right' for a new user, imho. I was often left with questions.
There's no substitute for experience, and time...

Having said that, Marcel Gagne's Linux System Administration; A User's Guide was a good read.

HTH.

-N

--
Neuronet