[TriLUG] RE: TriLUG Digest, Vol 3, Issue 17

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Fri Oct 17 16:22:30 EDT 2003

Hey Lance, it sounds like a great excuse to buy a new flat panel! 8-)

Seriously, I have one that does something similar and it can be cooerced
with a nice slap of the hand on the side of the case. Been nursing it
for 2 years that way. Of course YMMV.

 I'll e-mail soon about getting together for a beer or dinner, I've been
too damn busy for my own good... Been playing with  W2K advanced server
and Exchange Server.. Will probably end up tyring to figure out Sendmail
as a permanent solution though.. Too much overhead for the poor little
AMD 400 I'm running it on... Hope things are going well! MAIH!

Dave Sorenson