[TriLUG] Re: Linksys WPC11 v.4 (wireless PCMCIA)

Adalita Brown adalita at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 20 00:46:25 EDT 2003

Hi Matt,

FYI, I had my laptop with RH9 worked with Linksys WPC11 v4 card. The
troubleshooting was tedious but it paid off.  At this time, I have to
manually start the script (WEP enabled) to either start or stop the wireless
connection. I am in the process of documenting my step-by-step process and
will post it on www.linuxquestions.org and www.linux-laptop.net.

Jeremy & Jon- Thank you for answering my kernel questions.  It was part of
the process to make the wireless card work;-)

Hunter- Thanks for lending your ears at the recent Installfest (NC State).
The Google method does work ;-)

Now, my next task is to put the script into the boot script so I don't have
to manually start the script.  Any tips/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

-adalita