[TriLUG] the new business discussion thread

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 10:26:22 EDT 2003

> i'm pencilling in Friday, 14 Nov 2003 at high noon.  any suggestions on a
> place that is preferably smoke free and has good food?

Well....  I'm *always* good with going to Crazy Fire, but
the one in Cary is a little out of the way for me...  would anybody
else be opposed to maybe hitting the Crazy Fire by I-540 / Leeseville
Road? Or is that too far out for everybody else?

Regardless, I'll try to make it, wherever we settle on.

TTYL,

Phil