[TriLUG] mandrake 9.2 install help

Merle Watts elremx2 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 17:39:06 EST 2003

dont know how to launch an application from xtem.  I loose a lot of things from the k menu.  Open office is currently there.  If I do the security updates it will disappear from the menus.  I now have web browswers.  If I do the updates they are no longer in the k menu under www.    I can click on my home icon and it will open to my home directory.  After security updatd it will no longer open.  Same with the cd icons.
I can't think of what else.  I'm not at the computer right now.  But many things quit working.