[TriLUG] Re: LVS / Piranha

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Tue Oct 28 13:20:49 EST 2003

I've just done something similar where I work using LVS as packaged by
UltraMonkey, www.ultramonkey.org.  Once I figured out what they were
doing and how they were doing it, it was quite easy to set things up.
I'm very pleased with it.  The UltraMonkey packages provide LVS with
both load balancing and high-availability capabilities for both the load
directors and real servers.  Very nice.

--[Lance]

--
 Carolina Spirit Quest:  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/