[TriLUG] Volunteers for N&O article

Roberto J. Dohnert webwarrior at gnu-darwin.org
Wed Oct 29 11:53:12 EST 2003

Funny you should mention OpenOffice on Windows, most recently I have had a
number of my customers come to me for alternative choices.  While some of
them are looking at a Linux plan, they have also started using OpenOffice
and other OpenSource software on Windows.  It has been very successful and
now that is one thing that we are pushing.  Instead of going to MS and
paying bundles of money for Licenses, I can burn a copy of Openoffice and
WinGIMP and install it on any computer I wish.  Now if only Evolution
would be ported natively to Windows.