[TriLUG] Job opening

Stephen Hoffman srhoffman at hofftech.net
Wed Oct 29 14:38:03 EST 2003

Just wanted to let everyone know of a job opening.  Thought I would pass
details along, I know linux skills are what they are looking for.  I can't
say exactly what the pay will be, it is based on experience, but I can
estimate roughly $33-37K or so based on what others have said.  (you can't
hold me to that though)

Position: Server Tester with Linux exper.
Shift:  2nd (not negotiable) (1-11pm w-f week day hours are flexible,
9am-3pm weekends)
Type: Contract
Term: Six months
Location: IBM RTP
configure, update drivers and kernels to ready system for test.  Involves
plenty of trouble shooting, 40/40 windows/linux with the remaining 20%
other os's.  Position requires demonstrated ability to install and
configure basic linux, and good trouble shooting skills.  Interested
people should send their resume to julie.powers at ctg.com immediately as
position may  not be available beyond next week.