[TriLUG] Open Source Empowerment

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Tue Nov 4 15:15:48 EST 2003

>What bugs are you referring to?  I would rather have the reliability and
stability of IE anyday over Mozilla and
>Konqueror.  As it is now I have Mozilla and Konqueror crash at least once a
day, and I have never had IE crash.  And while
>talking about browsers, why cant these companies understand what a plug-in
is?  You almost have to be a programmer to
>install the plug ins for Mozilla.

I experience the exact opposite.  IE crashes on my Win2k workstation at the
office daily, but Mozilla is stable at home and on my RH box at work.  Konq
crashes more often, but that's why I use Moz.  The key for me is a stable
release of Moz rather than a bleeding edge release.

Regarding plugins, I've never had to do much more than read the
instructions.