[TriLUG] How is it looking out there?

Jeremy Clark jclark at amcc.com
Fri Nov 7 17:56:03 EST 2003

Hey All,
I am pretty new to this lug, but not to Linux (about 7 years w/various
distros.)
I moved to Raleigh about 3 years ago and the company I work for
is having pretty bad times right now. (Please don't start crying yet :))
Anyway I realized that I have not networked outside my company
since I have moved here and I am wondering just how bad the
job market is looking out there. I am a Sr. Software Engineer at AMCC,
but my expertise is in ClearCase, Network, & Systems Administration. Does
anyone
have any suggestions on companies which might be able to use my services?
I would be happy to provide a resume on request.

Thanks for your time.
	-Jeremy Clark