[TriLUG] Thanks to Blast, White Dwarf and TriLUG!

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Nov 14 12:25:01 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 22:18, David R.Matusiak wrote:
> Many thanks to Scott and the whole White Dwarf gang for the excellent
> presentation on the development and feature-set of White Dwarf Linux.
> Sounds like you guys are having a good time working on that project!
> Congrats on your 2.1 release!

Yep, a big thanks from me too!  We appreciate the presentation and of
course the pizza sponsorship.  Folks, you can visit Blast's web site at
http://www.blast.com/ and White Dwarf Linux at http://www.wdlinux.net/

By the way, we have a picture of the birthday cake up at
http://www.trilug.org/ if you missed the meeting and didn't see it.  :-)

--Jeremy