[TriLUG] linux games

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Nov 17 00:32:20 EST 2003

I have the Windows version as well. There are 2 ways to do it. A:
www.trasgaming.com has a wine installation that will play it, or B: use
the linux installer. I chose the latter. I got mine from the now defunct
    lokigames (moment of silence please).  Now if you are a member, we
have on our mirror site, the FTP mirror of loki before it went down
(thanks Tanner!).  You will need to get ut-install-428.run to install
and, ut-patch-436.run to patch it.

If you are not a member of TriLUG, you can google for it, or check out
transgamging.