[TriLUG] off topic / spam - Have a Job

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Mon Nov 17 17:01:38 EST 2003

Sorry for the spam.  I missed the meeting last week so I didnt get to
offer this lead.  Since I know there are at least a few TriLUG members
looking for work I thought it worth the spammage.

My employer is looking for one person who has experience with:
J2EE development (needs to be solid in this area)
Oracle 9i DBA skills (be at least comfortable)
Linux Sysadmin skills (again be at least comfortable)
And some other stuff...

http://www.globalknowledge.com/training/jobdetail.asp?pageid=6&jobid=86
If you need to know more you may email me directly.
I do not know the pay range.
The hiring manager is ready to act immediately for the right person.

--
Ryan Leathers <ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com>
Global Knowledge