[TriLUG] Digital Camera vs. Linux

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 17:16:32 EST 2003

I am not familiar with the software packages in linux, but if you get a camera
that has CFII media, and a USB reader for that, I would think it wouldn't
matter what camera you got.

Good luck!

ps, I had the Canon Powershot G2 (should be $400~ish these days or less), great
4.0mp camera (slightly lacking in optical zoom), but I recently sold it to my
parents and upgraded to the Canon Digital Rebel SLR (6.3mp baby!).  Either way
I look at it, IMHO I recommend Canon, but each to his/her own.

David